Monday, March 20, 2017

10.04.69

At Denny's alone.  I always seem to end up here.  Same booth, same cheap food.

Last night's mystery was good.  We unmasked some asshole and he kept giving us shit so I broke his nose.  He could have sat there silently seething.  He could have asked for a lawyer.  He had plenty of chances to back off but he didn't so I dealt on him.  We ARE blasted kids.  We carpool to solve crimes, but we're still rotten.  We don't make any money on this.  We do this because it's all we know.

Chasing ghosts is my life.

I watch a lot of people go by.  They walk through this world but experience nothing.  There's so much to feel, so much to sniff.  I don't want to drink from their bowl.  I don't want to catch their worms. We're being buried alive.  There's already a hole in the ground. I don't want to be in it.  Just my bone.

We're heading out tomorrow in the van.  I get my grub from a crummy diner, and I sleep in the backyard.  But we save money for gas and that gets us moving.  We need to keep moving, or we will die.




No comments:

Post a Comment