Friday, March 11, 2016

09.25.69

Shaggy and I are on fuck everybody mode.  Every time we go downtown we get fucked with by assholes.  Solve a few thefts and kidnappings and everyone wants to be your friend.  As soon as you get your name in the paper, they start calling you out, trying take you down.  These stupid papers that I used to throw at people's doors.  They should all just get chewed.

At the club we convinced the DJ to play The Mamas & The Papas.  Some people in the audience groaned and the DJ got on the mic to apologize.  Figures the piece of shit has bad taste in music.  But it saved us from having to listen to some weak punk bullshit. 

So Shaggy and I are hanging out, waiting for Daphne and Velma to show up.  No clue where Fred is.  The brother of our former boss showed up, he's just as much a scumbag.  Shaggy looks at him and asks me out loud if this is the guy I wanted to bite.

"RES."

Shaggy gets glassy-eyed and starts chanting "Bite him now.  Bite him now."  This dude starts quivering and blubbering about how he always liked us and that he tried to convince his brother not to fuck with Shaggy's bike.  What an ass.

Everywhere I go I see worthless people.  People who don't care, people who don't give you an inch unless they need something from you.  People who go out of their way just to bum you out.  They lie, they cheat, they steal.  They're all fakes.  I want to rip off their masks, and then rip off their heads.  These people should just get hit by cars that I'm chasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment