Friday, February 19, 2016

09.24.69

We were pulling into town and we smelled smoke.  Shaggy remarked that it wasn't the good kind.  The bottom of the van was on fire.  We all got out to a safe distance while we watched it burn.  Fred got under the van with a towel to try to put the fire out.  He yelled for help but I just stood there.  Daphne ran across the street to a gas station to get a fire extinguisher.  Fred's arms had burning oil on them.  He could have been killed but he saved the Mystery Machine.  I just stood there.

Fred is hardcore.  It doesn't matter what gets in our way, or who puts us down, or tries to scare us, Fred will stand his ground.  The more garbage that gets thrown his way the more unrelenting he is.  His power comes from external forces. 

I go into a dark place.  I have to psyche myself up.  The more people ask of me, the more I just want them to die off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment